Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 5.4 Project Ideas -1

I want to research into something that would be helpful for me in my day to day duties at work. One thing I think sometimes as a team we have trouble with is communicating with global teams. Teams that are not in US and are from a different culture. I would like to research on "Communication and Cultural Considerations for Global Teams". In this I would like to concentrate on one or two cultures like Japan, India, Germany etc., and try to analyze how the cultural differences between them and US like work patterns etc., affect communications. Need to understand what are some of the must do's and what are definite no-no's.

I anyone is interested in this topic, I am looking to team up with them so that we can do more elaborate research.

No comments: